MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.
    Perhaps it was trying to get away and it got lost in the escape attempt.

An improvement in certain aspects, but still plainly a stinker. I saw the others that Pascal Bernhard posted. These are all prima fasciae the result of people like me posting real material.
    An unending tale told by an idiot.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !This is also junk, but whatever....

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

I have been following this thread and related threads about Faker Makers. Sometimes i think by posting our knowledge, we are bating them trolls. They can get plenty of information to refine their processes. Anymore i get so leery of certain SS and TR pieces. FB has brought up alot of valid points. The faker keep on refining and are getting very good at it. This is unnerving. How could, we as a Club, form a more secure way to describe the pieces? I know these Trolls have got to be taking damn good notes from our pointing out flaws. One day they will master it. i have no doubts.

Quote by octavian View Post
    I have been following this thread and related threads about Faker Makers. Sometimes i think by posting our knowledge, we are bating them trolls. They can get plenty of information to refine their processes. Anymore i get so leery of certain SS and TR pieces. FB has brought up alot of valid points. The faker keep on refining and are getting very good at it. This is unnerving. How could, we as a Club, form a more secure way to describe the pieces? I know these Trolls have got to be taking damn good notes from our pointing out flaws. One day they will master it. i have no doubts.
    Thank you for restating what I think is a highly salient point. I think your idea has merit, but the challenge and response of things is beyond my grasp; that is, the desire to inflict harm is surely greater than the capacity to resist what is a phenomenon that precedes 1945, actually.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Not wanting to put too fine a point on it, the second posting is much inferior to the first with the white RZM tag, and also inferior to the ones from Alsace.
    In any case, for those who want to compare the authentic to the fake, this site well does so, but I am surely not enjoined to now do an essay on this comparison and contrast.
    Each one of these has many little errors, but I am not going to list them, since why should I bear the fault for making fakes even better than they are today?
    Ich kann nicht so viel essen, wie ich kotzen moechte.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-20-2013 at 07:41 PM.

A study in leather.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

Last edited by stonemint; 02-05-2013 at 06:06 AM.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

The RZM specifications describe the markings for leather goods in detail.

This one is being sold as an SS strap. However, many other organisations also used this strap--most notably on the DAF Festanzug visor:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast