Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Another Wagner cap, that of the Hayes person, which was recently for sale.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !an early Wagner cap of superior quality.

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Newer collectors: This is a 100% REALClemens Wagner SS Officer's Visor. Look, learn, and memorize if need be:
    These images are courtesy Bruce Herman, which is appropriate to mention here.

White top SS General superfakes, this one is supposed to be from Amann. Selling in the Greg Martin auction:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Newer, improved fake tag. This one is a nasty little piece of you know what, and I helped to make it, without wanting to do so. Nor will I broadcast to the world what is wrong with it, either, so the fakes can be improved yet further.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

& this superfake is attributed to Schaub:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE ! 

Cap in post 55 is of a species that exists in various types attributed to Nazi potentates, and is an older species of fake, having existed for at least a decade and bearing little resemblance to a real cap.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Cap in post 55 is of a species that exists in various types attributed to Nazi potentates, and is an older species of fake, having existed for at least a decade and bearing little resemblance to a real cap.
    Agreed. They seem to be made by the same faker who made the heavyweight fakes, but a notch higher (not much) in quality.

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Agreed. They seem to be made by the same faker who made the heavyweight fakes, but a notch higher (not much) in quality.
    These are of a kind of glamorous fake sold by certain German auction houses. See this enclosure as found in a tunic.

All too droll. I have never cared for personality items, not ever.

My point: the fake RZM tags are today much more cruel and cunning than these items, which are ten or more years old, and primitive by the standards of today.

?

So many fakes. I prefore seeing originals like the ones F-B show. Fakes are tiring because I will spend a long time trying to figure out what makes it a fake. These fakes are amazingly good, for an amature like myself.

Cheers, Pat

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast