MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

?

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Note: No chickens, nor dancing girls, nor otherwise disruptive thingies to discomfort the seeker of simplicity.
    Ha! How true. How droll. How boring... I prefore my SS caps with a skeleton on a horse next to them. I like to read about caps while listining to music. I like to read in a room full of art such as my fathers Matisse prints.

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Ha! How true. How droll. How boring... I prefore my SS caps with a skeleton on a horse next to them. I like to read about caps while listining to music. I like to read in a room full of art such as my fathers Matisse prints.

Cheers, Pat
    Matisse was plainly a man of the forehead free pressure direction, of that I am certain.

I actually am very fond of academic painting, especially of the historical genre. Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

?

Matisse is an amazing artist.

Here are some of his collages.
    and a nice painting of a cat and some fish. But no Chickens.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Cheers, Pat

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Matisse is an amazing artist.

Here are some of his collages.
    and a nice painting of a cat and some fish. But no Chickens.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Cheers, Pat
    Very nice. Your taste is refined, as is that of your dear father. Others here will fill buckets with their vomit at the sight of such a thing.

How droll. My father was an artist, in fact.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice. Your taste is refined, as is that of your dear father. Others here will fill buckets with their vomit at the sight of such a thing.
    How droll. My father was an artist, in fact.
    Thank you, how terrible the thought of somone not liking a matisse.
    Here is the type of matisse print we own. Not this one, but of the same style.

Cheers, Pat

?

Here is an SS cap with the delicious pigskin sweatband. And seeping wounds to match.
    It seems some are fooled by it. 10 actully.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Cheers, Pat

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Well said, Patrick. Delicious, indeed.

Great pic, F-B. Thought you might enjoy this one I filched from a certain high-end dealer site--the old cliche of "elbow grease" rings true!

PS--newer collectors, do not try that at home....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Thank you. Marvelous image. (PS the items in my post are authentic, or I think so....)Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-12-2012 at 04:51 AM.

?

I prefer Degas but I have to say that one of my all time favourite paintings is by Théodore Géricault and hangs in the Louvre in Paris, at least it did when I went there 20 years ago. It's a huge and very impressive painting and I just sat there for ages taking it all in whilst everybody else crowded around the Mono Lisa which is nothing special.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast