Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Very nice, Ben. The academic paintings of historical events I like very much. Monumental canvases of myth, legend and fable please my baroque sensibility.

May others offended by art and culture look within themselves for some higher meaning than foetid woolens and forehead free pressure.Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !These are SS caps, and none is fake.

?

There is some extreemly nice taste in Art here.

Cheers, Pat

?

Some Irish paintings.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Cheers, Pat

?

A historicle painting.

A guy on the other forum just spent over $1000 for this stinker:

I cannot say it enough: Ask before you buy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !   Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Contrast.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !We roll the rock up the hill, and it comes right back down again with a thud.

The world is filled with more and more dumb bells.

The motto: mutual aid and S E L F H E L P. The phrase is in the Marshall Plan and the Washington Treaty, but those who blow a lot of money in a world of scarcity demonstrate no promise as a successful collector.

Enclosed illustrations signify the perils of collecting and are intended as ironic commentary.

a hint to the honest seeker who does not want me to describe them as a dumb bell.

Notice the crown piping, that is, the top piping on the cap cover in the piece of junk posted by Mr. Mint and the examples I have included. Where is the difference?

If the piping looks like an earth quake fault, especially in an otherwise newish and little worn cap, then wait until something better comes along.

?

Thats alot of money for a fake cap.

Cheers, Pat

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast