Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

?

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Quote by stonemint View Post
    A guy on the other forum just spent over $1000 for this stinker:
    I homestly cannot understand why someone would do this? The fact that it only reached so low a price is warning enough let alone the fact that if you seriously wanted to buy an original SS cap of any variety, some basic knowledge should apply, no? I can understand someone taking a punt for a few hundred dollars but when you get to this level of price and make such a basic mistake, well, words fail me...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !There is little utility in regret and lamentation, since thousand and tens of thousands of posts and thousands of hours have been wasted on this issue over a decade and more.

Knowledge and wisdom are concentrated in a small place and plainly such knowledge is too difficult for many collectors. How sad for them, and for us all, really, since this sort of exchange only breeds uncertainty and doubt in all.

It is not as if I wait each day to tell someone that their property is junk and then get up from the desk with a sense of happiness to have crushed someone's dreams.

My own goal has always been to accentuate the positive and build the capacity of others to enlighten themselves and broaden the circle of good things.

The lord of the flies thrive on doubt, fear, envy, greed, and witless and stupid babbling about same in poor English and bad spelling.

?

Another victim yet I feel no sympathy.. sorry

Panzer SS visor opinion - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !The requirements of knowledge.

Perhaps the vanishing of the ideal of patience as a virtue has made others more prone to the trap? Most likely. The seduction of the process: see picture, press button to buy, and thus and forth constitutes the source of much unhappiness.

The appearance of plenty is a huge trap.

?

The "vanishing of the ideal of patience" is not reclusive to this hobby by any means. Sorry to go on about it but the radio control helicopter forums are also a grave yard of uneducated investments that at first, seem totaly unrelated to us and what we are interested in but they are the same, and that goes for some of the prices involed which can be outrageous. I feel very much at home in my new helicopter hobby because there is no product guarantee, no validation, no come back and no sympathy when all goes wrong.

What there is though is a large community all very helpful and polite and willing to help and thank each other.

Prehaps we should take a leaf out of their book because I can tell you with hand on my heart that we are a long way off having the same kind of camaraderie here..apart from some noticable exceptions..

?

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

-Ben
    I like Helicopters aswell. I have a couple of them I like to play with some days as I have a high ceiling. Its great fun building landing pads out of Lego.

I'd say this forum has the biggest selection of great collectors and nice people than anywhere.

Cheers, Pat

Good collage, Patrick. Well done. As to helicopters, I only know the people who fly real ones.

are we going to have a thread on collages now ? I'll suggest it on the improve the forum thread......

FB, thanks for collecting such great caps and other "black uniform" stuff..........I don't collect it for all the pitfalls in this thread but I'm sure glad you do because that's an education in itself.

cheers

tony

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Good collage, Patrick. Well done. As to helicopters, I only know the people who fly real ones.
    Thank you mate.
    Thats much more interesting. Have you ever been in a helicopter?

Cheers, Pat

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast