Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?

Article about: I have a question if someone would be able to answer. I am new to the forums but really enjoy reading threads, I thought i would ask a question as well. I am interesting in this NCO Visor Ca

Default ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?

I have a question if someone would be able to answer. I am new to the forums but really enjoy reading threads, I thought i would ask a question as well. I am interesting in this NCO Visor Cap. It is said to be an ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP, and listed at 578.00 USD. Is this a fair price for the condition in which the hat is in and is this hat real or fake? To be honest i have no knowledge when it comes to German caps so i would appreciate the assistance. I personally think this is authentic but i would like some help. ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?
    P
    Many

That's a lot of money for something that looks like it's been used as a clay pigeon my friend.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ive seen mint NCO Panzers for $600 ...its way too much mate

Thanks for the help really appreciate it.

?

Glad you came to ask friend. Come back anytime. Folks here are happy to help.

I am in Canada as well. and being in Canada, these lids get pricey, especially when they are in good shape. I've seen them double even triple that because they are hard to find. What I would suggest Rockett is have a look around for a bit before you jump into a purchase like this. There is a Military show in Mississauga that happens every 4-6 months. Go to the show and scope it out. Talk to a few of the cats and see what prices are for their gear. Then you will get a better idea of what a crisp lid and a moth eaten wreck will go for. If you like, message me and I'll send you details about the show. I'm not sure about regulations on the board advertising for military shows. I might see you there, and if you're lucky you might see Walkwolf

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    The piping on this one appears red on my monitor which would be for artillary, not panzer. Artillary visors are easier to find. This one is not made from doeskin and would be worth less than a quality visor in my opinion. Also, you have to take into account the condition of this one. I would recommend that you avoid this one and if you are determined to have a panzer visor, be patient, you will find one that you will be happy to own.
    I know I did and I don't think I paid much more than he is asking.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?   ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?  

ARMY PANZER NCO'S VISOR CAP- Authentic or Not?  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

sweet lid rbminis

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    I am in Canada as well. and being in Canada, these lids get pricey, especially when they are in good shape. I've seen them double even triple that because they are hard to find. What I would suggest Rockett is have a look around for a bit before you jump into a purchase like this. There is a Military show in Mississauga that happens every 4-6 months. Go to the show and scope it out. Talk to a few of the cats and see what prices are for their gear. Then you will get a better idea of what a crisp lid and a moth eaten wreck will go for. If you like, message me and I'll send you details about the show. I'm not sure about regulations on the board advertising for military shows. I might see you there, and if you're lucky you might see Walkwolf
    The next one is April 12th at the 'Hansa House' on
    Hurontario St. - south of the 401, west side.
    And yes, I'll be there.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I agree with Ralph, this looks like artillery piping, not panzer.
    The cap authenticity aside, this is in very poor condition and I dare say a better one could be found for the same money that is being asked.

Save your money and put it towards a better cap in better condition, you won't regret it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast