Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

it arrived today

Article about: hi and a merry christmas to you all the m43 i posted before arrived today and i now have taken several what i think good and clear photos for the best verdict possible cheers DS

Maybe off topic gentlemen but Bob , Larry and Friederich say important things that assure the quality of a forum.

1) Accepted knowledge should not be contested at least not without new proof from a reliable source. Otherwise every bit we learned together can be second guessed by anyone logging in.
    That's how some clever people would try to infuse fakes into the community or sow seeds of doubt.
    The knowledge we have amassed should be grounded and guarded.
    2) We have to accept that we do not know everything but also that we know a lot already , I'm a helmet guy and I have seen helmet collecting (excl camo's) become much more safer in the last 10 years thanks to forums and combined knowledge.

So added value here is if you are inexperienced you can buy safely on the forum's advice but one note though make sure to assess every poster's experience before you attach weight on a reply and see who's whom by looking up their topic history.

Great topic guys. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement it arrived today
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Maybe off topic gentlemen but Bob , Larry and Friederich say important things that assure the quality of a forum.

1) Accepted knowledge should not be contested at least not without new proof from a reliable source. Otherwise every bit we learned together can be second guessed by anyone logging in.
    That's how some clever people would try to infuse fakes into the community or sow seeds of doubt.
    The knowledge we have amassed should be grounded and guarded.
    2) We have to accept that we do not know everything but also that we know a lot already , I'm a helmet guy and I have seen helmet collecting (excl camo's) become much more safer in the last 10 years thanks to forums and combined knowledge.

So added value here is if you are inexperienced you can buy safely on the forum's advice but one note though make sure to assess every poster's experience before you attach weight on a reply and see who's whom by looking up their topic history.

Great topic guys. Thanks.

Well said and very acute and incisive analysis. I am all for free debate and exchange of ideas. This virtue, however, is very vulnerable to those who want to abuse
    this institution for the reasons outlined above. There are repeated attempts around here for whatever less than honorable reason to wage psy ops against this site
    and some of its stalwarts. We resist these efforts, not the least because they are harmful to the innocent beginner who is struggling to make sense of it all.
    I work very hard for my part to assure the quality of this forum because of the shared experience over a decade and a half with Adrian Stevenson and Bob Coleman
    on other fora, that were seized and capsized by thugs, pirates and sociopaths. This shared experience has been a painful and very costly in terms of time and psychic energy, whereby
    a lot of people simply retreat because of the burden. This site has become very successful in traffic and quality, while others have gone into steep decline.
    Happy new year to all colleagues here, and everyone else who comes here in search of complicated facts, which are made more complicated by the digital circus.
    Mr, Mint has arrayed an enormous resource of images and threads which are staggering in their depth and breadth, but also not especially easy to use for someone
    who has no background. All the same, no one is promised a Kirschessen, as we say in German---this is not an easy task. It cannot be dumbed down to become risk free and painless. And, SS material provokes all kinds of odd and cumbersome psychological phenomena that sometimes require a forceful riposte.

Happy new year and happy hats.

it arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayComplicated facts.

it arrived todayNor is this site a weapon in class warfare nor a mechanism to increase paranoia and generalized anxiety and malaise about globalization and the changing class structure in advanced societies. There are political websites and adequate space for soap box rhetoric about the hierarchy of society and economy is rich plenty everywhere else.
    I come here to escape polarization, political extremism, generalized sloppy thinking and personal frustrations of all kinds.

If anyone is curious as to why the originator of this thread was banned, please let me explain. He posted two pictures of his tattoos in which he exposed his male genitals. This alone was enough reason to show him the door. We do not need that kind of trash on this forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

it arrived todayit arrived today
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    If anyone is curious as to why the originator of this thread was banned, please let me explain. He posted two pictures of his tattoos in which he exposed his male genitals. This alone was enough reason to show him the door. We do not need that kind of trash on this forum
    Thanks, boss, and do let me say that we have had some break down of good order and discipline in various places, some from otherwise respectable personages. How many of these incidents in their variety have our group endured in fifteen years and more or less three sites before we could have a durable home here.
    Thank heaven for our fine, swift and sure sanitation here. I wish Bob and all the other guardians of our happy commons much good fortune in the year to come
    and our enduring and unbroken thanks.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-29-2015 at 03:07 AM.

Bravo Bob, 5 pages of really useful information to prove to one slightly deranged individual that the cap was fake
    $150 for ANY 43 cap is unreal, let alone a WSS

Good job Bob. People can be crazy. Maybe topics like these should not given a chance to expand over 5 pages after all in house experts have stated their opinion. Just a suggestion.

The SS skull graffiti on his living room wall (page 1) was frightening enough.

matty.

Haha you are a crazy and special guy DS but I like you anyway. I hope to meet you IRL instead. (But please don't show me your genitals)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast