Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

it arrived today

Article about: hi and a merry christmas to you all the m43 i posted before arrived today and i now have taken several what i think good and clear photos for the best verdict possible cheers DS

Default it arrived today

hi and a merry christmas to you all the m43 i posted before arrived today and i now have taken several what i think good and clear photos for the best verdict possible

cheers DS

it arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived today

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement it arrived today
    P
    Many

IMO Not TR........post war. Bundy cap.....could be wrong

and the rim is well it seems to be broken in half in the midle perhaps from extensive folding in to the belt and furthermore the buttons looks like period zink ones and i think the material is gabardine perhaps from italian materials?

I want to see your painting on the wall :P

Well you seem to be convinced even though a very well respected contributor such as Bob Coleman advised the interior was wrong, so if you are pleased, enjoy your cap, and do not take any notice of what others say

here is the rquested closeup of my wall :3
    the feldgrau coat on the helmet ran out before it could cover the helmet

it arrived today

Nice Are you doing letters too? God jul!

yes but there was a need for better pics and if you had it in your hand and felt it and smelled the weird damp old man smell mixed with moldy cellar inside you would question if its fake and like i said the rim is broken in half exactly like the ones used extensively in the field and the moth marks looks legit to me and the piping like i said i have seen on several other caps from private tailor companies and the artificial silk also stregthens the notion thatits tailor made and thus doesnt apply to the the regular regulations and piping regulation (the germans where the best at making counter regulation apparel afterall) and i know that several quite distinct caps where from diferent tailors and all had their distinct look and feel about them

cheers DS

and a god jul på dej med haha no sadly i only paint on things i shouldnt paint on such as shoes boots walls furniture (you should see my last desk it looked like a tunnel in angered but with ww2 theme) and paper ofcourse i do tattoos to have done 2 on myself and i can post that on my profile if anyone wants to see

Keep in mind, that if it Is Bund, that it could well have age to it also. If it is from, say, 1945-6, this would put 7 Decades of age on it. Does 70 years look and smell different from 72 years? I have to say that I, too, do not feel well about the lining. Much Bund uniform bits closely copied the war-time stuff, for obvious reasons. Is this one of them? Who can say, but I know that I would not pay a large amount of money for it just on the highly probably chance that it is not TR. But, as the others said above, if you feel comfortable with it and are happy with it, then that is all that needs be said.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast