Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Artillery EM/NCO visor on estand

Article about: I might be interested in buying this visor but looking to the pictures I can see some stitching on the back of the velvet band. I guess it is quit common??? Looks like a very nice and fair p

Hi, I'm Steve, the person who bought this cap and need to let you know that I wasn't aware that you had asked a question about it. Every night when I get home from work I get straight onto this forums classifieds and check out the caps and uniforms adds. I saw this cap for sale and did not hesitate, just hit the B.I.N. button. For a cap of this quality and price you can not afford to hang around. I have done my homework, and research, and taken good advice from the guys on the forum as to know what to look for so I feel confident to buy without hesitation. I am sorry you did not buy this cap but hopefully another will come along for you. I would like the 'Cavalry cap' Spandau is selling but it is a bit to higher price for me at the moment. Best of luck for the future.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery EM/NCO visor on estand
    P
    Many

Steve,

Great cap that you bought...........really nice arty cap and bargain price. Good call.

Sorry about the price of the Cavalry cap btw............it reflects the price I paid plus the extra research I put in on the caps origins and history (it has its own thread somewhere on here) rather than any profiteering on my behalf.

Good luck with your growing collection.

cheers

Tony

?

Quote by Steven Macquillin View Post
    Hi, I'm Steve, the person who bought this cap and need to let you know that I wasn't aware that you had asked a question about it. Every night when I get home from work I get straight onto this forums classifieds and check out the caps and uniforms adds. I saw this cap for sale and did not hesitate, just hit the B.I.N. button. For a cap of this quality and price you can not afford to hang around. I have done my homework, and research, and taken good advice from the guys on the forum as to know what to look for so I feel confident to buy without hesitation. I am sorry you did not buy this cap but hopefully another will come along for you. I would like the 'Cavalry cap' Spandau is selling but it is a bit to higher price for me at the moment. Best of luck for the future.
    Hi Steven, it is not a problem for me at all. You were first to click the 'buy-button'. I'm happy for you.
    It is a very nice cap indeed. Good for you. Gratz. :-)

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Really ? I don't agree with that , you probably brought the visor to people's attention and one of them could decide in an instant.
    Why would another interested party wait ? How long should they wait to be able to come across as decent to you ?

Knowledge is power and that's just that. Comments like this make me scratch my head.
    Well Mr. Schwerpunkt, you're absolutely right. But it would have been my first Heervisor. Didn't do much research into such caps in the past. Accually no research at all because it wasn't really in my field of interest. But that is changing atm.
    Posting the cap here first was part of research. Lot of people here on the forum told me to post here first instead of buying blindly.
    So I did. But by doing that, someone was before me. But I am not disappointed. Good for the buyer!

Cheers, Kris

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Well Mr. Schwerpunkt, you're absolutely right. But it would have been my first Heervisor. Didn't do much research into such caps in the past. Accually no research at all because it wasn't really in my field of interest. But that is changing atm.
    Posting the cap here first was part of research. Lot of people here on the forum told me to post here first instead of buying blindly.
    So I did. But by doing that, someone was before me. But I am not disappointed. Good for the buyer!

Cheers, Kris
    Hi Kris
    Some interesting points you make there. But it does wholly depend on who you're buying from, and that member who had it is faultless. The same as Frank (Schwerpunkt) If I were to buy a helmet, he's the one to go too. It's a shame that you never researched anything before you posted. You could have been the proud owner of a very nice NCO cap, but hey Say La Vie! as they say.

I'm sure there will be others turning up, in the meantime I might suggest you look at Stonemint's threads on cap construction.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...ch-visor-hats/

Then when you find a good one, and a bargain you can snap it up without letting the world know JMO of course! happy hunting

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Hi Kris
    Some interesting points you make there. But it does wholly depend on who you're buying from, and that member who had it is faultless. The same as Frank (Schwerpunkt) If I were to buy a helmet, he's the one to go too. It's a shame that you never researched anything before you posted. You could have been the proud owner of a very nice NCO cap, but hey Say La Vie! as they say.

I'm sure there will be others turning up, in the meantime I might suggest you look at Stonemint's threads on cap construction.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...ch-visor-hats/

Then when you find a good one, and a bargain you can snap it up without letting the world know JMO of course! happy hunting
    True John. Like I said. Posting it here was also part of research. Nothing wrong with asking. And now I do know that DRK is faultless, but I didn't knew that before, do I?
    But thanks all of you for the replies, advices and comments. Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2