Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Artillery EM/NCO visor on estand

Article about: I might be interested in buying this visor but looking to the pictures I can see some stitching on the back of the velvet band. I guess it is quit common??? Looks like a very nice and fair p

?

Default Artillery EM/NCO visor on estand

I might be interested in buying this visor but looking to the pictures I can see some stitching on the back of the velvet band. I guess it is quit common??? Looks like a very nice and fair priced visor... thanks. I had permission to post it for review from the seller.

Artillery visor for EM/NCO's , great shape ! - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery EM/NCO visor on estand
    P
    Many

Nice affordable (common) cap, very good price IMO

DRK
    ?

Cap has just been sold

Theo

And so it should have been. I would have had a punt at that one Nice cap

?

A very nice visor cap! Private purchase, great price and from a well respected collection? The buyer is very lucky..!

Patrick

Great cap, great price, rare maker--congrats to the buyer.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I have only seen good caps at very fair prices been offered by our member DRK!
    I realy need to meet him! .......some day .......a cap........!
    Congatulations buyer.
    ;-)
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I have only seen good caps at very fair prices been offered by our member DRK!
    I realy need to meet him! .......some day .......a cap........!
    Congatulations buyer.
    ;-)
    |<ris
    Yes, true. Me to! I was mailing with him for the cap. My descision was accually made to buy it when I asked him to post the link on the forum because I had some questions that I wanted to be answered. Right after that I went out for a run, to wait for answers in the meanwhile.
    So, when I came back after 45mins, I logged in and the cap was sold. So someone bought the cap away right before my nose. Not nice when you see someone posting his interest for the cap and then quickly buy it with the 'buy it now'-option. But that's life I guess in this hobby! Curious now who bought it.....!?

Welcome to the real world!

I agree with you that it is sad. Things like that made me quit the hobby in the '80 ties!
    I was young then and learned that such behaver is commoun to live.

Putting up a question like this might better be done in private.

Or the classifieds should need a possibility to put a sale on temporary hold in order to make inquiries of any kind.

cheers
    |<ris

ps I wouldn't bother to know who it is! Just learn and move on.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Yes, true. Me to! I was mailing with him for the cap. My descision was accually made to buy it when I asked him to post the link on the forum because I had some questions that I wanted to be answered. Right after that I went out for a run, to wait for answers in the meanwhile.
    So, when I came back after 45mins, I logged in and the cap was sold. So someone bought the cap away right before my nose. Not nice when you see someone posting his interest for the cap and then quickly buy it with the 'buy it now'-option. But that's life I guess in this hobby! Curious now who bought it.....!?
    Really ? I don't agree with that , you probably brought the visor to people's attention and one of them could decide in an instant.
    Why would another interested party wait ? How long should they wait to be able to come across as decent to you ?

Knowledge is power and that's just that. Comments like this make me scratch my head.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast