Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Black SS Officer Visor - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, here is the last of the ss visor I would like to know the originality. All are from the same source and all looks for me the same and because the first one was bad I do not think th

?

Default Black SS Officer Visor - ask for help

Hi guys,
    here is the last of the ss visor I would like to know the originality. All are from the same source and all looks for me the same and because the first one was bad I do not think that others will be different. But I would like to know your opinion.
    Mike

Black SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS Officer Visor - ask for help
    P
    Many

It is what I call an Ebay garbage visor--just junk.

For the difference between crap and gold, see this thread:

SS Black-Top OFFICER Visors
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

WTH??? You even have to Ask on this one??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Black SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for helpBlack SS Officer Visor - ask for help
    Quote by stonemint View Post
    It is what I call an Ebay garbage visor--just junk.

For the difference between crap and gold, see this thread:

SS Black-Top OFFICER Visors

I own several of these in addition to the vanished Pepera collection.

- - ------- - -

Dr CMH got one of the Pepera caps in very fine shape, i.e. the normal type, without the runics and the black interior.

Black SS Officer Visor - ask for helpIn the period more or less until 1936/7, the officer's cap came in three models, that for senior leaders, and the officer's cap for extra wear and ordinary wear.

- - ------- - -

Your enclosures are all older fakes which have hard the crap beaten out of them, but they are still quite fake.