MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please

Article about: by locloc08 Agreed. I wonder... in that picture, are the caps ordered chronologically by date of manufacture? Possibly, but I am not entirely sure of the date of certain of them That is, in

Default Re: Can some one help authenticate this Black SS hat please

I see these all the time on Indonesian reenactors or plain and simple wannabe Nazis in Asia who don't know any better. They are really cheap and cartoonish representations of the real thing. i would not even call them copies since they are totally made up from the faker's mind.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please
    P
    Many

?

John -

Just click the Search box at the top of your screen, and enter Friedrich-Berthold or, perhaps, A-SS Visors (or anything you like).

You will have hours of reading and photographs.

By the way, have you bought the books on this subject?

If not, we can offer some good suggestions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please  

so oder so....Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please

so oder so...Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please I do not know much, really, but this I do know...somehow.

?

I think I've been one-upped here.

Anyway, John, get back to us.

Quote by Frog View Post
    I think I've been one-upped here.

Anyway, John, get back to us.
    I think you have seen my images before, of course.

?

I always enjoy F-B's image of his four hats taken at that particular angle. Not only does he have great taste in visors but I can not get enough of the beautifully inlaid piece of furniture that they are displayed upon. Es gefällt mir!

Why, thank you, sir! I do not really have much taste. The table was that of my great aunt, really. By modern tastes too garish, probably. This picture arose in my early digital camera days. The camera broke, and now I do not take pictures any more. I think my eyesight has worsened.

Servus, FB

Here is the table with more hats.Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please The black cap on the left is in the Shea/Beaver book, but I only found that out after I sold it. In real life the cap was not much. It did not even have an RZM tag! The Pz Beret I sold for far too little money, as well to a well known dealer. This well known dealer marked it up 100% . The black cap on the right is from an SS TV officer and I have held onto it. The NSDAP year book I found in Germany with the pencil. When I went back to the store where I bought it in Berlin, the lunatic who sold it to me wanted to charge me a second time. Needless to say, I still have the pencil, but I do not deal with said figure any longer. He was a total whip.
    These are the travails of the Nazi collector, I guess.

I still have the table, too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can some one help authenticate this Black SS schirmutze please  
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-29-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Quote by DrCMH
    I always enjoy F-B's image of his four hats taken at that particular angle. Not only does he have great taste in visors but I can not get enough of the beautifully inlaid piece of furniture that they are displayed upon. Es gefällt mir!
    Agreed. I wonder... in that picture, are the caps ordered chronologically by date of manufacture?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast