Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Couple of Panzer Visors?

Article about: Hey guys these are more than likely just modern repros but i thought i would just post them on here to be certain =D Thanks, Glen.

Default Couple of Panzer Visors?

Hey guys these are more than likely just modern repros but i thought i would just post them on here to be certain =D
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Couple of Panzer Visors?  Couple of Panzer Visors? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Couple of Panzer Visors?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Couple of Panzer Visors?

More information =D

A M-36 panzer officers schmmutze visor cap field grey wool type with triple rose pink waffenfarbe piping around the crown and above and below the dark green cap band. Fitted with bullion woven Reichskockade that is backed onto black felt together with army aluminium crown eagle. There are silver officers bullion cap cords. Complete with a black celluloid round peak or visor. It is fitted internally with a leather sweatband and beige/cream coloured artificial silk lining.
    A M-36 panzer officers schmmutze visor cap field grey wool type with triple rose pink waffenfarbe piping around the crown and above and below the dark green cap band. Fitted with bullion woven Reichskockade that is backed onto black felt together with army bullion woven eagle also backed onto black felt. The silver cap cords are missing. Complete with a black celluloid round peak or visor. It is fitted internally with a leather sweatband and beige/cream coloured artificial silk lining.

?

The photos are tiny but I'm certain these are reproduction caps.

I am too...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

i don't like these to me the first one eagle doesn't look right even throught the small picture

tom

Couple of Panzer Visors?Couple of Panzer Visors?contrast

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Couple of Panzer Visors?Couple of Panzer Visors?contrast
    The only one I own.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Couple of Panzer Visors?   Couple of Panzer Visors?  

Couple of Panzer Visors?   Couple of Panzer Visors?  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

very handsome piece.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    very handsome piece.
    I thought you might find this interesting.
    Anybody you know?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No relation, other than in some cosmic sense. Happy collecting. I suppose someone could figure out the locale of Schuetzenregiment 2 with some thought.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast