Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DAK Helmet for Review & Comment

Article about: please I need some help, i can buy this DAK tropen helm for 225eur in mint condition is these one Original or...?

Default DAK Helmet for Review & Comment

please I need some help, i can buy this DAK tropen helm for 225eur in mint condition is these one Original or...?
    Attached Images Attached Images DAK Helmet for Review & Comment  DAK Helmet for Review & Comment  DAK Helmet for Review & Comment  DAK Helmet for Review & Comment  DAK Helmet for Review & Comment 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK Helmet for Review & Comment
    P
    Many

French made example and these were issued to the Luftwaffe, but these are too easy to fake and without a known history or some other way of proving it was period issued I would be wary of buying one of these. Hard to tell much from these poor pics, impossible to tell if the insignia is original or any signs how long it has been on the helmet.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

thanks for the info, that was also my thought it looks not wearn and to new ...
    the person who is selling this told me that he bought it from an antiquer shop in Germany....

Quote by sebastiank View Post
    please I need some help, i can buy this DAK tropen helm for 225eur in mint condition is these one Original or...?
    First, is is not a DAK helmet. It is an unissued surplus French helmet with post war added insignia which may be fake from the photos. Need better pics to see if the insignia is original or not. Most of these French piths that were worn by the Germans in the Sud Front did not have any insignia....save your money.

OK thanks for info😄