Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

DAK Tropical Field Hats

Article about: Hello all, I recently purchased a number of hats via an auction in the US. One of the hats turned out to be an Alteste Berliner, (much obliged to Stonemint for the tip). Another group of hat

Default DAK Tropical Field Hats

Hello all,

I recently purchased a number of hats via an auction in the US. One of the hats turned out to be an Alteste Berliner, (much obliged to Stonemint for the tip).

Another group of hats I bought included a DAK M40 Tropical hat for a general officer, an M40 for Officer and a number of M40's for enlisted men.

I would like your opinions on the hats as I have received inquires from other collectors about buying some of the Items. I want to make sure its the real deal as I have been told that they are so rare that many have never seen an DAK generals cap, only in period pictures.

All of the items I bought in this auction were part of the Van Norden collection, (I have enclosed images of the collection where some of the caps I purchased are visible). Mr Van Norden had an awesome collection of insane items, Maybe i am gullible and just assuming too much but my my gut feeling is the hats are real.

Anyhow I have posted some images of the hats, Shout out anyone if you request any additional images or details.

Appreciate your time and expertise.

Cheers

BecketDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field HatsDAK Tropical Field Hats

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK Tropical Field Hats
    P
    Many

Hi Beck's an impressive display of weapons you have there. Very nice.

Regards SK

I wish!!! The collection are images of Mr Van Nordens collection. The collection I presume that the DAK generals visor and other hats came from. Since everything was auctioned off at the same auction and it looks like i can see the hat in the pictures.

I like the look of it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Appears mint and probably unissued..

looks ok.

Default Dak tunic and cap

DAK Tropical Field Hats

Hi All,

Here is a picture of an original DAK Cap and a MajorGenerals tunic to suit.
    Very rare.
    Regards SK

thanks for there pictures,looks nice. . .