MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Einheitsfeldmutze M43. please, original???? thanks :))

Article about: It seems to me that this thread has got a bit heated and is not what I expect to see on Relics. I have noticed a few of these recently. A shame, as the polite atmosphere is how it should be.

Default Re: Einheitsfeldmutze M43. please, original???? thanks :))

It seems to me that this thread has got a bit heated and is not what I expect to see on Relics. I have noticed a few of these recently. A shame, as the polite atmosphere is how it should be. We can disagree, strongly even, but it should be kept polite, IMO.

Also, this has little to do with the price of caps.

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))
    P
    Many

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I'am sometimes very busy with the forum, and my point to be here is make this forum stable and nice and easy to communicate, but not a making a profit from selling the stuff
    Apart the fact that comparing food,alcohol(what's that?Is that necessary to the man who doesn't need to get high on anything to feel happy and satisfied with himself and his life?) and real estate to WW2 German caps is like comparing apples to screwdrivers now I understand where you come from Dimas...you're trying to devalue other people's items just because you either can't afford them OR want to sound smarter OR even try to "prepare" the market to somebody else...sorry if these words may offend youin any way but I'm a guy who speaks his mind no mater who the other party is!
    The market price for these items is what we're ready and prepared to pay but if you do have a source to make us collectors happy with lower prices we as a whole beg you to post your item on the vendor's corner and they'll sell like hot cakes fasterthanthis!On the other hand,if you're having a hard time selling your items for the (STEEP...truth be told!) prices they demand today,well.....too bad!
    As long as the trousers are concerned you said you got them from a guy who took them in a camp or another in piles and used them as working garments since the War's end!€900?Since in this part of the World they're about as scarce as M43s they're worth just about the same,hence your "€350/500" estimate is wrong,isn't it?
    To bring this post to an end without wanting to sound desrespectful by any means please consider that unlike the "other" forum this one hardly needs to be "harshly" moderated to be kept stable,easy and user-friendly.
    Best Regards

Quote by vonbond View Post
    It seems to me that this thread has got a bit heated and is not what I expect to see on Relics. I have noticed a few of these recently. A shame, as the polite atmosphere is how it should be. We can disagree, strongly even, but it should be kept polite, IMO.

Also, this has little to do with the price of caps.

Jerry
    Jerry...your post remind me of the old National Geographic issues telling stories of Grunts distributing bandaids to Viet Nam villageers....after they had been machine-gunned by low flying choppers (this part was usually kept between the reporters and the military)!Let's cut this kind of "politically correct" posts because in this particular case they're useles,shall we old man?I can't either see any lack of politeness or "dangerous" heat here....only a (lame,dare I say) try to devalue items that nowadays demand premium prices, for reasons that I will keep to myself not to sound too rude or really tasteless.
    Many between us must save for months for a put-together and I do respect them because we've all been there and done that...now I couldn't care less to fork out a grand or more for an M43 if I really like it and feel I must have it.Of course...I wouldn't pay that much to anybody...but this is a free World (it should be,at least!) and nobody will ever keep me from ponying up a grand to a Monaco antique dealer to make him richer rather than paying for the very same thing €350 to "somebody else" living "somewhere else" for the very same thing....it's a little like the American Express ad...some things are just priceless....sort of!
    In my opinion SS items are worth zip....ditto for items carried and worn by the "jumpin' dudes"...now let's see if I'll convince the World that a (1000000% genuine) FJ camo helmet is worth like the typical vendor's bread and butter lid,i.e. the M42!
    Manny

?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    To bring this post to an end without wanting to sound desrespectful by any means please consider that unlike the "other" forum this one hardly needs to be "harshly" moderated to be kept stable,easy and user-friendly.
    Best Regards
    There's no need to moderate any threads so long as forum members remember to treat each other with courtesy and politeness. Some of the comments here could easily be interpreted as being insulting so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Gentlemen, a sensible discussion regarding current values and prices of regalia is welcomed.

An ridiculous arguement between collectors about prices based on their location in the world or personnal wealth and ability to afford them etc is definitely not welcomed.

?

Concerning the prices:
    If you are looking for the item- then you buy it, and that is doesen't matter where this item is located. Some of the items has different value in different countries. Flags and heeres insignia, mostly BeVo is cheaper in the USA, and the same time SS insignia is cheaper in Europe.
    For example the M 43 caps is cheaper in Europe, than they are in USA. If you are about the SS Betr Ra trousers, let's look at the market price ( I've bought the trousers from a friend - who is dealing the militaria and get them from a newspaper advetisement in Germany)
    Now you can look : http://www.military-antiques-stockho...i=172&id=13842 for 1550 eur
    and
    The Collector's Guild 3570 USD
    and
    https://www.weitze.net/detail/95/Waf...n__122095.html 1750 eur
    and
    WW2 german ss trousers 1300 eur

And do you think 900 is too much?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I like the insignia cap only....
    interior, wool are not ok to me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3