Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fake alert Black SS Hat 57ers

Article about: WW2 WWII WH Officer General Black Elite Sonderklasse Berlin German Visor Hat Cap | eBay Yikes! Hopefully the saps don't bid it up too high. It should be an eBay rule to have all reproduction

Default Fake alert Black SS Hat 57ers

WW2 WWII WH Officer General Black Elite Sonderklasse Berlin German Visor Hat Cap | eBay

Yikes!

Hopefully the saps don't bid it up too high. It should be an eBay rule to have all reproductions and fakes in the repro category. Not to mention the "WWII Type" listed east german stuff nobody wants, even for $1. For $100 you could probably buy the east german army. Hahahaha.

Anyway I've seen this before. Junk listed as "This quality is used for movie productions, museums, and exclusive private collections. Dont miss this chance and bid on a piece of history!" More like "Dont miss this chance to give me your money and own a piece of crap"

I'm getting sick of seeing this faked, that's right - faked 57er stuff. A fake of a repro of an original. Make of that what you wish. They don't even try to make it look like a new item. WWII WH Army German General Grand Knights Iron Cross 1. Class Oakleaves WW2 Set | eBay same thing every time.

It should also be allowed to LIST SWASTIKA ITEMS!!!!!!!! If you don't want to see swastikas, DON'T GO IN THE GERMAN WWII CATEGORY.

If I had a nickel for every fake in the world, I could buy Hitler's original hat.

- - Updated - -

This guy also lists [along with others] "Original" items like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Original-WWII-WH-Army-Knights-Grand-German-Iron-Cross-Silver-WW2-/130752021342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e716d 835e

Is it even original? I mean, it's 1957 I know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake alert Black SS Hat 57ers
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black SS Hat, 57ers

Why don't you put this in the cap authentication place, please. Or we should have an SS fake alert rubric, but separate from authentic things.

Default Re: Black SS Hat, 57ers

Moved as requested
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: Fake alert Black SS Hat 57ers

Here such a silly object gets the admiration it deserves.

?

Default Re: Fake alert Black SS Hat 57ers

I know I keep saying it but please can you make sure you post photos as well as the link or, much better, just the photos.

When the link dies and/or is removed, we won't have any idea of what the discussion is about.

Therefore whatever the item is, whether it be good or bad, it will always be here as reference which might one day save someone from an expensive mistake.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....