Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Firemans Cap-Postwar-Berlin?

Article about: Hi guys I was not sure where to post this so please bump it over to the correct place thanks in advance are these really common? It is nice and clean. Thanks General P

Default Firemans Cap-Postwar-Berlin?

Hi guys I was not sure where to post this so please bump it over to the correct place thanks in advance
    are these really common? It is nice and clean.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1461.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	320.1 KB 
ID:	928289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1462.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	324.3 KB 
ID:	928290Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1463.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	928291
    Thanks
    General P
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Yes, it is a postwar Feuerwehr visor for Baden-Württemberg.
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

& yes, they are very common, and still used today.
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

cool, thanls guys
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

?

The only unusual thing about it is the fact, that there are 2 different Sturmriemen on the cap at the same time: golden cap cords (not original to this cap) and a plastic one.

Er,I have no idea on this, I will take the gold cords off. thaks for the info