Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is this fur cap anything seen before, or front made, or fantasy item?

Article about: by Gwar I'm going to play the Devils' advocate here.. Some members have sooo many things that it boggles the mind. Keep in mind collections must start somewhere.. Some members have the abili

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I'm going to play the Devils' advocate here.. Some members have sooo many things that it boggles the mind. Keep in mind collections must start somewhere.. Some members have the ability to pass on things because their treasure trove is so rich of items..... I buy an item to have it and THEN... If another pop up at least I have the option of selling the least desireable one for a better rather than having nothing but a wasted chance.. I waited twenty some odd years for "Great" Gorget... ya know what I got.... A bigger price tag for the same item twenty years earler... Gwar..
    Don't fault us old timers for having large collections. Imagine what you will have accumulated after nearly 60 years! We began in a different era where there was a lot more material on the market and a lot fewer people looking for it. Everyone must collect according to his own likes and dislikes. My point is that damaged material will never improve and will only further deteriorate with time. Patience can be a wise attribute over instant gratification.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Hello Modferator Coleman.. I wasn't pointing fingers or attempting to "Fault" anyone..
    My take is this... I have found that collecting is a lot like cat and mouse.. You have to be quick sometimes to "Catch" your prey... I have purchased several Rad buckes by the same manufacturer... The first... Okay..
    The second...getting better... The third a minty full tabbed in un-issued condition... The first two yes not the greatest....But I have them...... At least I can ( but won't ) resell them.. I just yesterday purchased a Overhoff & Cie 38' full tabbed Rad... Okay condition... And it is one I do not have yet... After Christmas a Friedrich Linden Ludenshied Rad which I currently do not have as well... And the F.L.L. has a broken prong.. To each their own I suppose.... Merry Christmas .....Gwar

Price is $230, sppose it's better to keep the $$$ for the odd Walmart shopping spree...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12