Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German infantry nco visor cap?

Article about: Hi folks i am looking to expand from the M43 caps into visors this looks OK to me the only thing putting me off is the missing transparent diamond is this an issue? many thanks Matt

Default German infantry nco visor cap?

Hi folks
    i am looking to expand from the M43 caps into visors this looks OK to me the only thing putting me off is the missing transparent diamond is this an issue?
    many thanks Matt

German infantry nco visor cap?German infantry nco visor cap?German infantry nco visor cap?German infantry nco visor cap?German infantry nco visor cap?German infantry nco visor cap?German infantry nco visor cap?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German infantry nco visor cap?
    P
    Many

I'm not a cap expert but, I don't see any red flags yet. I like the width of the piping, and I prefer these examples more than the tricot ones.
    Others will be along to help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks ok to me too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

nice original private purchase cap. looks pre war manufacture to boot. Any stamps or markings for unit acceptance under the sweat band ? The missing celluloid is not an issue but a shame because the cap looks minty. the celluloid will break up after time but this one looks like its just been taken clean out. cheers Tony.

oh and welcome to the world of visors !

?

Gentlemen: why do you think the sweatshield is missing? Is is there - the fourth picture clearly shows it + the "Stirndruckfrei Deutsches Reichspatent" script on it.

German infantry nco visor cap?

Nice Peküro sweatshield IMHO.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 04-04-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: typo

MAP
    ?

Thumbs up for me. A nice one.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks everyone the cap is now in my collection ...without your help i would never of moved into soft head wear.
    thanks Matt