Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Have no idea what this is..

Article about: I purchased a small bundle of items today from a veterans son. I know nothing about it. Ww2? Post war? I'm only guessing its german because the majority of the other items were. Not going to

Default Have no idea what this is..

I purchased a small bundle of items today from a veterans son. I know nothing about it. Ww2? Post war? I'm only guessing its german because the majority of the other items were. Not going to hurt my feelings boys because this was thrown in for free.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have no idea what this is..
    P
    Many

You did well Mate it's 44 dated German army winter cap

Sweet! Thanks Rene! This one was well out of therealm of anything I've studied so far.

?

German Ushanka.

One last question.. Could this polizei badge have been pinned on the front? It was in a random bag of the grouping.Have no idea what this is..

?

It could have been there, on top of it [see added photo for reference], worn the same way Soviets wore their badges on Ushanka.

I dont know how big your badge is, but the pin is, quite large, at least it seems to.

I'm kind of doubting it now. I think the pin would get covered up in the thick fur.

?

You could place it on top of it, and take a photo for us, if thats possible.

A good Winter cap. Note the marking inside. The R.B. Nr. is a Reichsbetrieb marking found on later war items. It replaced manufacturers names and locations for obvious reasons. The stamps also indicate it is a size 54 (on the small side) and was manufactured as noted in 1944. Take a good look inside of the front of the cap for signs of pin holes or sewing marks and loose threads. It may indicate where an insignia used to be. Of course, many things were used after the war with the insignia removed. NH

I found the answer via this forum December 2012.. Its a tag der polizei pin 1942.. Nothing to do with the cap.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast