Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Atillery visor ??

Article about: Hi all! Could you identify this artillery NCO visor's maker? Ernst ...? Thank you! Best regards! (sorry for the bad pictures. the seller send me)

Default Heer Atillery visor ??

Hi all!
    Could you identify this artillery NCO visor's maker?
    Ernst ...?
    Thank you!
    Best regards!
    (sorry for the bad pictures. the seller send me)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Atillery visor ??   Heer Atillery visor ??  

Heer Atillery visor ??   Heer Atillery visor ??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Atillery visor ??
    P
    Many

Maybe you could rotate the photos and repost them so that members can read the label easier?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Photos are terrible but it may be Ernst Rauch. Looks authentic but I know nothing about the manufacturer. Better photos right side up on the logo would help. NH

Something happened the uploading process or my picture viewer trick me. When I looked my computer the pictures standing right. Sorry, it wasn't my fault.

?

I can read Ernst Ba..e - could be Bahe/Bake/Bale - nothing makes really sense. The cap seems by the way to be a Peküro product, Ba..e could just have been the distributor. The velvet base of the sweatband seems to be eaten away at the back of the cap.
    Careful straightening of the sweat diamond (to prevent it from braking) so that the "bubble" over the missing letter is flattened could help together with an in focus foto. You can't make out the name of the city? No hint/stamp at the inside of the sweatband?

Attachment 1016281Heer Atillery visor ??

Thank you guys!
    I found it: original M
    Ernst Rauch Halberstadt, but the logo nor in any way it. I think the last character don't letter, maybe ornametic hook design.

?

Quote by alex gross View Post
    Thank you guys!
    I found it: original M
    Ernst Rauch Halberstadt, but the logo nor in any way it. I think the last character don't letter, maybe ornametic hook design.
    You are right, the last loop to the right of the terminal letter "e" belongs to the underline - there is a small space between these two characters.
    Perhaps someone recognizes the logo - IMO it is not Rauch, the last letter is most probably an "e".

looks a nice cap.