Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?

Article about: by Finnlander What? Have I been too straight forward and rude Yes, in my personal opinion. It takes 20 seconds to write a little more than just "real or fake and how much please".

Default Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?

Hey guys. I have the chance to buy this cap. The seller says it's all original, what do you say? Also, what's the value if it's original? I dont want to pay overprice..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?   Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?  

Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?   Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?  

Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?   Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?
    P
    Many

The cap is from Northern-Norway, says the seller.

It is fake. Look at the swastika.

I am certain we have already talked about this cap a few weeks ago.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I had hard time figuring out if the blurry resolution was playing a trick there, or is it actually disconnected from the middle, or what are you referring to?

Yes, the disconnected swastika is what I was refering too. These are US made fakes from the 1990's. The arms do not line up correctly.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Appreciated!

The seller told me that it is due to some ww2 ''muzzenfaprik''. Wonder what that means.

And sent a clearer picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?  

- - ------- - -

He cannot spell either!

It's sadly not even a good fake !

Save your $. Originals are about £450 up from dealers if you need a rough price guide.

cheers

Tony

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast