Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)

Article about: There was only one Kav Rgt in the Third Reich that was allowed to wear the Danziger skull as a traditions badge. What makes these caps even rarer is that only 1. and 2. Eskadron of this Rgt

Default Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)

There was only one Kav Rgt in the Third Reich that was allowed to wear the Danziger skull as a traditions badge. What makes these caps even rarer is that only 1. and 2. Eskadron of this Rgt were allowed to wear it, in commemeration of Leib-Husaren-Rgtr Nr 1 & 2.

If you like it, explain why, if you don't state why as well:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)   Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)  

Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)   Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)  

Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)   Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)

BTW, this is a nice little chart setting forth the traditions badges of the TR:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Kav Schirmmütze for Review and Comment (advanced collectors need not respond!)  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”