Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Pioneer Mütze?

Article about: Hello, i'm not an expert. Especially not on caps, so i'm asking for your opinions on this cap. What type of "men" used these? And what would be the lowest estimate value of this on

?

Default Heer Pioneer Mütze?

Hello, i'm not an expert. Especially not on caps, so i'm asking for your opinions on this cap. What type of "men" used these? And what would be the lowest estimate value of this one?

Regards Sweguy

Heer Pioneer Mütze?Heer Pioneer Mütze?Heer Pioneer Mütze?Heer Pioneer Mütze?Heer Pioneer Mütze?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Pioneer Mütze?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Pioneer Mütze?

Looks fine.

Enisted men and NCO's could wear bullion insignia on private purchase caps as an optional extra. Most did not due to the cost factor.

No idea on current value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The bird is an add on you can see the holes in the liner inside. You might feel the card board behind the wreath from the inside to see if there are any holes to tell if the bullion wreath is a replacement.

?

Okay, thanks for your replies. Sorry if i don't understand but with replacement do you mean the bird is reproduction or just that it has been replaced with original insignia? It's an auction that ends in 50 min, it's up on 200 euros. Appreciate your help

Regards Sweguy

I think Steve means the insignia is authentic, but may have been replaced - that is that the insignia is wartime but not the same insignia that was on this cap during the war. I think it is all genuine.

?

Thanks, what do you think is the limit of the price?