Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment

Article about: It is an Erel / Robert Lubstein . These are the only pics I have.

Default Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment

It is an Erel / Robert Lubstein . These are the only pics I have.
    (nakta)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment   Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment  

Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment   Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment  

Last edited by stonemint; 08-25-2017 at 11:38 PM.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment

Hi

First glance I like it.....it has the right feel for an erel especially the interior and the colour of the lining for privat examples. sweatband i like, peak and crown cloth look good on these photos. Nice shape as well. Chin cord looks nice tarnished example.

That said i don't like the smudging of the logo under the celluloid and as it's a generals cap I would always approach it with caution. Needs a hands on for final decision but more plus than negatives from me.

I would now like to know if its good or not. If its not why not cause that'll be a great learning curve for me.

I'm on the fence with this one. Looking forward to more comments on this one.

cheers

tony

?

Funny how nearly all the General's visors that appear are eReL Sonderklasse. I don't see much wrong here but there's not much to go on.

?

I would be interested too, to find out if this one is original.

Cheers, Pat

Stonny love this cap game...it's a true maniac...lol

That was a tough one--it is real.

OK, how about this one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment   Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment  

Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment   Heer Schirmmütze for Review and Comment  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Funny how nearly all the General's visors that appear are eReL Sonderklasse. I don't see much wrong here but there's not much to go on.
    Yes, I wonder why that is too myself. You'd expect more Holters than ERELs, right?

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

First glance I like it.....it has the right feel for an erel especially the interior and the colour of the lining for privat examples. sweatband i like, peak and crown cloth look good on these photos. Nice shape as well. Chin cord looks nice tarnished example.

That said i don't like the smudging of the logo under the celluloid and as it's a generals cap I would always approach it with caution. Needs a hands on for final decision but more plus than negatives from me.

I would now like to know if its good or not. If its not why not cause that'll be a great learning curve for me.

I'm on the fence with this one. Looking forward to more comments on this one.

cheers

tony

Every bit of this cap looks right to me, even the smudged EREL logo, as I have seen a similar EREL general's visor on the Moran headgear book featuring a smudged logo. That said, I wonder why the ink would run?

Hi

I'll have a go at the Infantry one......First glance it's a no from me.

Personally I would'nt buy it because of the insides. The rolled over sweatband is something I don't like, that's a personal thing rather than authenticity, the peak i don't like and the crown cloth is odd on these pics to me. the blousing looks a bit sus as well.

Apart from that i like it !!

as ever i could and have been before, totally wrong.

cheers

tony

Tony, you are right, the WH infantry is bad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast