Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Help on Heer Schirmmutze

Article about: Hello members. I have spotted this beauty and want to purchase it ASAP. So the main thing is: Is it 1000000% original? In particular, are the insignia original? If the pics don't do much hel

?

Default Re: Help on Heer Schirmmutze

I've opened the thread up again because although it was going completely off topic, it was very funny!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on Heer Schirmmutze
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I've opened the thread up again because although it was going completely off topic, it was very funny!
    Things should be funny, since the dreadful dullness of these other posts murders the soul. I thought Milton Friedman was an economist? I stayed on topic for so long with so many of these things, and also forced myself to read so many brain dead posts about cupal and such, why should we not amuse each other across the ether? I have to write a dreadful speech by the end of the month on a very serious central European topic, and I also have food poisoning of some kind, but have managed to post pictures of gnomes to irritate people in other countries. And you found out that such gnomes originated in a very nice part of Germany, as in Weimar and other fine towns with even good sausage. But my stomach is very off, so we won't think of the sausage, especially because my triglycerides are off, too.

I shall not post any more gnomes at least for today.
    To add to my irritation with universal harmony, I just bought a very expensive book from the III. Reich whence some creepy collector took out the most important pages. Very naughty and creepy collector behavior there.

?

I thoroughly enjoy all the banter, its the reason why I always visit here. I thought the idea was though to seperate the authentication threads from the rest, nicht wahr?

?

Ok, point made I think, thread closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5