Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Identifing authenticating officers side cap

Article about: Have been checking for years. Besides the eagles they all look similar. There is no rush just want honest opinions. That was one you just left. Lol once you know me you will love me.

?

Default Help Identifing authenticating officers side cap

Help Identifing  authenticating officers side capHelp Identifing  authenticating officers side capHelp Identifing  authenticating officers side capHelp Identifing  authenticating officers side cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Identifing  authenticating officers side cap
    P
    Many

?

Is there something difficult in telling me? Is it a hard thing to determine? Just curious. I am sure we were all newcomers at one point.

Have some patience.. Many of us have full time jobs and do not have the luxury of being here all the time.. In due course the headgear folks will give their assessments..

While you are waiting for some feedback I would suggest looking at similar posts and try to determine for your self the authenticity of what you have..

We like to encourage self assessments and provide reasoning why someone would agree or disagree with your own conclusions before some of us do all the work..

Hang in there,, you'll get some feedback..

Smitty

?

Have been checking for years. Besides the eagles they all look similar. There is no rush just want honest opinions. That was one you just left. Lol once you know me you will love me.

?

I believe it is a challenge I have an officers panzer car flag. So I'm hoping that direction. I also have Kriegsmarine items as well. Have a tornister I believe dated 1939 gas mask 1939 and 2 K98 ammo pouches Kriegsmarine 1941.

Hello,
    It is not a M38 Officer Feldmütze, the shape is wrong....
    IMO the all thing is bad
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

I was thinking m40 I'm am assured by my mother that this cap sent home from war in Europe. With a Panzer Staff vehicle flag that you can see was authenticated on crwflags dot com. Kriegsmarine y straps and other items I have.

Hello,
    In the Wehrmacht Heer, there was no Feldgrau M40 sidecap for Officers.
    Soft headgear worn in the field by Officers was : M34 Feldmütze (aka alter Art), M38 Feldmütze and the Einheitsfeldmütze (M43).
    The hat shown here is shaped like Luftwaffe or WSS Feldmützen, not like Heer ones.
    I do not like both insignia but i'm not specialized on BeVo.
    If Fred chimes in, he will tell us...

If you're happy with it and it seems that you also have a provenance, then no problem...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Would the insignias have factory sewn or by hand? Maybe in a hurry. All I know is my cousin use to play with stuff when I was young. My mother said nobody ever showed interest in them. So kids played with. I remember playing with knives he had sent back. I was chopping wood and digging in the dirt.

?

i will post pics of flag when i get a chance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast