Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Is this here fake?

Article about: Or these here , which are a gold mine of subtle knowledge on our subject.

Default Re: Is this here fake?

Or these here , which are a gold mine of subtle knowledge on our subject.Is this here fake?Is this here fake?Is this here fake?Is this here fake?Is this here fake?Is this here fake?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-13-2010 at 06:41 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this here fake?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Donnerwetter! But what is the grammatical flaw in the tag itself is the next test question!...??
    It should be vom not Vom.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    It should be vom not Vom.
    Bravo. This is why you are the moderator!

?

I'll let you all into a little secret.

BenVK is grammatically incorrect as well. It should be BenvK as my surname is van Koningsveld and not Van Koningsveld. BenVK just looks better!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I'll let you all into a little secret.

BenVK is grammatically incorrect as well. It should be BenvK as my surname is van Koningsveld and not Van Koningsveld. BenVK just looks better!
    Thank you for the transparency. At least you are not putting your name on hinky RZM tags, though. You can capitalize all your name because we like you and you make this a better place. The fakers who do not know German are not our friends.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The fakers who do not know German are not our friends.
    Indeed not my friend but prehaps they have done us a favour in this instance with their mistake.

I've yet to buy the Uniformen Markt data, something I must rectify soon.
    FB, it would be lovely if you could translate a few choice snippets for us from time to time.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Indeed not my friend but prehaps they have done us a favour in this instance with their mistake.

I've yet to buy the Uniformen Markt data, something I must rectify soon.
    FB, it would be lovely if you could translate a few choice snippets for us from time to time.
    Dear Ben, I interpreted some of these in the Muetzenfabrik thread, but I fear that in the months to come, I shall not have time for your request. In the past week I wrote a 23 page manuscript of a talk and now I am doing the ppt. to go with it. In my wanderings of the mind I enter my little blurbs here. All of you are going to have to embrace the "best practice" of "capacity building" in Nazi regalia arts and crafts, and learn German, to include Fraktur.
    The older I get, the more difficult is my professional life and the more weekends are lost to it. This whole 24/7 nonsense was invented down the street from me, which I think is quite stupid. Happy thinking and happy hats auf Deutsch without excess capitalization.

?

I understand completely and you are totaly correct. To be a serious student, one must learn German.

Thanks for reminding me about the Mutzenfabrik thread, I must look into getting it returned to the top of the cloth headgear forum.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I understand completely and you are totaly correct. To be a serious student, one must learn German.

Thanks for reminding me about the Mutzenfabrik thread, I must look into getting it returned to the top of the cloth headgear forum.
    Dear Ben, I am a total and complete scold. But I made up my mind in 1970 once I had been told in 1967 that I was too stupid to learn German, that I would do it all the same. The results have been better than I expected when the high school counselor told me in 1967 that I would not make it. Hence, I am outspoken. We in the English speaking world are lazy because the language of globalization and internet appears to be English, but such was not the case in Nazi Germany. The Uniformenmarkt is a real gold mine of actual knowledge versus the gun shore lore and superstitions which are reinforced by the quasi cap stitch archaeology of the on line dogmatists and fundamentalists. You, dear Ben, are anything other than such a dogmatist, which is why we have selected you for this important role. In any case, I am so swamped with work that I must vacate this space and leave it to you to direct the march of knowledge and head wear progress. Viel Glueck!

?

We had the most attractive German teacher in secondary school and my enthusiasm to impress her was boundless! When she left for another school, my interest to learn the language faded. I won't say what our crude nickname for her was but it was due to her quite astonishing cleavage and their resemblance to the WWII weapon that sank a lot of ships!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast