Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Is this here fake?

Article about: Or these here , which are a gold mine of subtle knowledge on our subject.

Default Is this here fake?

I want to contribute to this little enterprise.
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this here fake? 
    Last edited by BenVK; 11-13-2010 at 03:43 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this here fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Is this here fake?

Or this?Is this here fake?

I ain't real sure if them there are french or italian , but you sure did make my night with this here thread F.B. I wanna give you a big ol heap of thank yous for them nice pitchers.

Take care,
    Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I ain't real sure if them there are french or italian , but you sure did make my night with this here thread F.B. I wanna give you a big ol heap of thank yous for them nice pitchers.

Take care,
    Jay
    Well, gee, thanks! But which one is fake and which one is real? Actually one of them is Bavarian, as near as I can tell.... I rather like the one pitcher myself, truth be said.

What about these here ones?Is this here fake?Is this here fake?Is this here fake?

Hint: find the error in the black tag....

The Herstellerfirma #21 is incorrect? I'm must apologize, but I am a shameless virgin in this area of study.

The Herstellerfirma #21 is incorrect? I'm must apologize, but I am a shameless virgin in this area of study.
    You have a clear sense here. No apologies necessary at all. I do not really know about A 1 or A 2 21 here.
    I will be able to offer you an answer sooner than I had thought, though. Or colleague Derek can help us out.

This picture of the black tag is from earlier in the decade, and it has never resurfaced. Most of the tags in this thread are real, save the fake white tag which is an obvious piece of you know what.

Thanks F.B. I had an old list of manufacturers and strangely enough, the numbers skipped from 20 to 22. I certainly have a lot to learn, so that's why I'm here! The first tag does make a definite understatement.

Thanks F.B. I had an old list of manufacturers and strangely enough, the numbers skipped from 20 to 22. I certainly have a lot to learn, so that's why I'm here! The first tag does make a definite understatement.
    Donnerwetter! But what is the grammatical flaw in the tag itself is the next test question!...??

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast