Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do these make you feel?

Article about: Gentlemen, I am relatively young, and new to the forum and have been reading as much of these threads as time allows. I am at this time looking to bid two caps that have become available. Pl

?

Default How do these make you feel?

Gentlemen,
    I am relatively young, and new to the forum and have been reading as much of these threads as time allows. I am at this time looking to bid two caps that have become available. Please let me know how you feel about these three. The early SS visor looks very good to me(I want to inquire about the possible mark on the peak at face) as well does the heer panzer. The general officer piece is a little rough but it looks like it has remnants of a good sweat band gone awry? I have read the Berolina was victim of early fakers but this one makes me feel kinda tingly inside(other than possible insignia swap?). Please offer your opinions, as authenticity is a priority. Thank you, Guys!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How do these make you feel?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: How do these make you feel?

Have I now achieved the most views without a single reply? Is this a hazing period? I would have thought that the early NCO visor would have drawn a response from Mr. Friedrich-Berthold or Stonemint. What about you Mr VK. or Mr. Stevenson? I know this request is a bit forward for a first thread, but i find myself in a very rare situation. I am not one to take advantage of others knowledge and time without trying my very best to repay. I hope to be around this hobby and forum for years to come. Unfortunately in the short time i have been involved, i have already been exposed to the underside of the collecting market. I am only looking for some HONEST FEEDBACK. Please share your opinions as I value them and try to pay all effort forward. THANK YOU

?

PM one of the experts you mentioned.
    ~Dean

?

Sveirs, to be honest this is the first time ive even seen this post and i read them every day, you have to realise that the people youve mentioned all have various day jobs and outside activities, have a little patience and im certain that there will be comments forthcoming, especially if you want informed opinions, i would like to comment but these are out of my scope of knowledge for a defined answer, regards Dave

Out of my scope too, and many others it would seem !

Hang on - the guys in the know will be by.............
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I'm sorry if I seemed a little impatient, fellas. Unfortunately these visors and some recent through this auction house strike a "personal" nerve. I hope to become familiar with all of you and contribute to your passion in some way in the future!

?

Thats no problem mate, sometimes its unnerving, especially if the auction is due and you need help fast, noone wants to miss their chance

Of the three caps and limited pictures, I believe the black SS other ranks cap is genuine. From the pictures, I cqn not tell what the damage is on the front by the peak. I have my doubts on the black SS general officer cap from what I can see. I hope two out of three is at least a start.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks, Bob. I share your confidence in the NCO visor. I'm pretty comfortable with the panzer cap as well. I think I will end my bidding there. I will continue to look for a general officers piece of better quality and condition. Thanks again. Also, beautiful shepherd!

I concur with Bob. First 2 OK, SS General doubtful.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast