Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I am a new member, and need some help

Article about: I just run into a large military collection, which I am in charge of now. Most of it looks genuine, but I still wonder about some of the items.. Let me know what you think... REAL OR FAKE???

Default I am a new member, and need some help

I just run into a large military collection, which I am in charge of now. Most of it looks genuine, but I still wonder about some of the items.. Let me know what you think... REAL OR FAKE???I am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I am a new member, and need some help
    P
    Many

FB is the one to tell you about your cap i am sure he will come along soon to help you out

Join this thread as an spectator, would like to see what Mr FB s outcome will be with this one

I am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some help

Just more pictures that might help...

In the same package I also got this wedge and dagger (#44 in my collection)

I am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some helpI am a new member, and need some help...

Does it have a tag beneath the sweatband? All the materials--i.e: the black tricot, piping and interior materials--as well marking appear to me to be original. Of course, others here who'll be around shortly have studied these far more than I have.
    ---
    A friendly note, the additional items should be posted in their own threads. Having said that, the black Schiffchen (over seas cap) just shown is a hideous fake with poorly attempted fake bullion insignia. Also, I believe it has been posted here and elsewhere not too long ago.
    Larry--and others--are who you want to ask about the dagger, but again, you would have to post it in the correct sub-forum. Good luck with the collection.

Here is the inside and tag.

That is inside the wedge..

As for the cap, I did not dare yet to move the sweat band, pretty fragile...

Quote by Hgagnon View Post
    Here is the inside and tag.

A very poor attempt I'm sorry to say, just as the rest of the piece is.

Meaning????
    The tag is fake?
    The wedge is fake?
    The cap is Fake?
    The dagger is Fake???????

What do you mean?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast