Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

ID’ing visor

Article about: A friend sent me these pictures of a visor , I do not know enough about them to tell him what he has. Any help would be great. Marty

MAP, good eye--the Reuther interior is from a different hat...
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID’ing visor
    P
    Many

DDR, if you are serious about German visor caps, I would recommend becoming a WRF Gold-Club member--there is a lot to see behind the scenes:

Want to See & Learn More? Join the WRF Gold Club!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Late back to party just came in from picking 2 gallons of blueberry and heading back out for more. My friend is not at home at the moment but i did give him the the link to this thread. Not sure about the pictures but it is supposed to be one visor.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Late back to party just came in from picking 2 gallons of blueberry and heading back out for more. My friend is not at home at the moment but i did give him the the link to this thread. Not sure about the pictures but it is supposed to be one visor.

Marty
    Will wait for more photos. Personally, I think it (the Heer Artillery) is a legit piece but interior and side photos are key to see whats under the hood and why no chincord.

It's an interesting visor and if all turns out OK, I wouldn't mind having it on my shelf.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by stonemint View Post
    DDR, if you are serious about German visor caps, I would recommend becoming a WRF Gold-Club member--there is a lot to see behind the scenes:

Want to See & Learn More? Join the WRF Gold Club!
    Thanks. I would, but I am on a really strict budget. Not even out of high school, and I make my money from grass cutting and landscaping. I’m really struggling this season with only two yards (last year I had 8). Only one that is consistent. I’m having to stay with lower budget stuff, but looking in to woodworking as that is one of my many passions and better paying.

- - ------- - -

MAP
    ?

Quote by DDRCollector View Post
    Thanks. I would, but I am on a really strict budget. Not even out of high school, and I make my money from grass cutting and landscaping. I’m really struggling this season with only two yards (last year I had 8). Only one that is consistent. I’m having to stay with lower budget stuff, but looking in to woodworking as that is one of my many passions and better paying.

- - ------- - -
    No worries. Still plenty of threads here for you to learn. Study hard, get good grades, get a good job and then one day you can pitch in

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Plan on getting a good job serving my country for a good long while. Not too worried about school, it comes pretty easy for me even in AP classes.

My friend is very sorry for the confusion he caused with the wrong picture but he was very impressed with the attention to detail of the members.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID’ing visor  

Quote by MAP View Post
    Will wait for more photos. Personally, I think it (the Heer Artillery) is a legit piece but interior and side photos are key to see whats under the hood and why no chincord.

It's an interesting visor and if all turns out OK, I wouldn't mind having it on my shelf.
    If it is real he will sell, he collects edged weapons. I will be looking at another early SA dagger he has this Saturday.

MAP
    ?

Looks salty but fine. I'm sure others would like a photo of the side (missing buttons / chincord).

It doesn't look like a contract cap but other's more knowledgeable than I should be able to confirm this.

Love the grey underside of the brim!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast