MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap

Article about: Hello all, I came across a woman that claims to have Schaub's cap. I am unfamiliar with high-end SS headgear though the skull slightly resembles the monkey fake but I thought better safe tha

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capHere are some clear images of the incumbent, mostly with caps with a leather peak.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap
    P
    Many

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capNotice shape here, ca. 1934/5

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capIncumbent and cap, early 1934 or whenever. You tell me. Note shape.

That is the second "Schaub" visor I have seen of late.
    This white-top (another stinker) is of more recent vintage:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap   Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap  

Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

aha.

The early black one is more subtle, and I cannot imagine it was made in 1967 by any stretch, either.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capThis is also a man with a leather peak in addition to a three pointed star fetish.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capThe textile in question in the earlier cap, also, is not right. It might be gabardine, but I have not seen a black gabardine cap in my range of time.

- - ------- - -

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capand if this is trikotage, it is also odd looking....

and, I am aware from a person who was an associate of Dr. Breuer in the early 1960s that certain prominent people had hats made to sell to American souvenir seekers
    once upon a time. Maybe this is the case, but the knowledge about RZM codes and who held which license was originally a book of seven seals, maybe save for Lubstein.
    But no one knew that Lubstein's license was 81 and so forth. And no one knew of the distinction between A1 and A2 and such, until rather recently.

Again, I hate to be a kill joy, and if I am in error, I will apologize and endure insults about being an academic without outburst of scatology et cetera.

Twenty Sixteen is shaping up to be a year of turmoil here and elsewhere.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capTrikotage.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capGabardine, and I only own a single garment of this type, and no black caps made from it, either.

- - ------- - -

Munich can be very warm in the summer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast