Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap

Article about: Hello all, I came across a woman that claims to have Schaub's cap. I am unfamiliar with high-end SS headgear though the skull slightly resembles the monkey fake but I thought better safe tha

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capWhen was this image made, then? No one has the Ehrenwinkel.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap
    P
    Many

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capHave you seen this interior on another fake?

There is no RZM tag visible here, which would be co related with the other markings of the cap. According to Wim, the marking of the peak with the RZM/SS stamp began
    in 1935.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-10-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capHere is the Oberfuehrermuetze as seen from the inside.

and or

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

William--
    Just looked at this again, and noticed you posted 2 visors in the first post.
    Are both claimed to be Schaub's and are both owned by the same woman?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Ascheneller is still going strong in Muenchen. Next time I am there, I shall have to ask.

When I went to Breiter, of whom I have several black SS caps, the answer was a big fat "long, long ago, and no one here has any idea...."

- - ------- - -

I have the RZM book, but I am not going to look Ascheneller up, since I have made thirty odd posts today and endured various troll slime attacks in the last week, and have had enough. Whereas until recently the A1 and A2 list were quite hard to find, the RZM book has been digitalized and is now there for all to enjoy. This was surely not the case in 1967, as poor ole' Schaub was on his death bed. It took me about forty years to find a copy and buy it.

Happy hats. If these are real, then I am plainly an idiot.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capI think these people here are having more fun, really.

- - ------- - -

shouldn't we do the same?

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capWhen I look at my three pointed star, I get much the same trance like expression.

Autofahrt / Autoreise / Deutschland / 1935 - 1955 | SD Stock Video 955-690-084 | Framepool Stock Footage

Another thing they didn't get right was that Schaub was not exactly stingy with the Pomade:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap  

Wm-- can we get a photo of the sweatdiamond w/o the note covering it up?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast