Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap

Article about: Wanting to see what you guys think of this cap. It seems to me there are many variations of this cap. The eagle and cockade look period to me, however the inside of the cap looks odd to me,

Default Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap

Wanting to see what you guys think of this cap. It seems to me there are many variations of this cap. The eagle and cockade look period to me, however the inside of the cap looks odd to me, just not enough wear. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap   Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap  

Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap   Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap  

Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap   Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" Enlisted Cap
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a Bundesmarine cap. The manner in which the sweatband is attached by that thin reed along the edge rather than being sewn directly to the body is typical of postwar caps and certainly not seen on original KM issue caps.