Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?

Article about: Cap was recently purchase in a lot. Seller stated had received items when he was a child, from a neighbor who was a Army Air Corps veteran. Hat was poorly stored & was crushed & had

?

Default Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?

Cap was recently purchase in a lot. Seller stated had received items when he was a child, from a neighbor who was a Army Air Corps veteran. Hat was poorly stored & was crushed & had no eagle. All other items purchased appeared to be original, including a unit marked Luftwaffe belt buckle posted yesterday in the forum. I have some concerns about the hat,s originality as it appears so well preserved & unused. The lot also included a M 35 luft helmet, an Em leather belt, 2nd class Iron Cross & 2nd class war merit cross with swords. I wish to thank the members, who responded to the Luft buckle post, I, am a new member & any info would be appreciated. Thanks for your time. I served in the USN as a Seabee in NMCB-1 the early seventies & was deployed in Diego Garcia. John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?   Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?  

Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?   Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?  

Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War Schellenberg Artillery visor cap original or repro?
    P
    Many

?

Nice cap. I like Schellenberg caps.
    A maker that went out of business sometime in the mid 50s.

Nice original Schelly. Probably dates to late 1943 or so.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”