Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

LTC (Ret) Atwood at the Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...

Article about: by stonemint More proof that money can't buy brains--it went for: US \\$1.835,00 EUR 1.335,03 Insanity, Idiocy or Both....

Default LTC (Ret) Atwood at the Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...

Vintage WWII German Waffen Elite Corps General Viosr Hat | eBay

As it says, bid to own your piece of the 1960s fake Nazi militaria trade and live forever!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...
    P
    Many

I love the byline:

“NO DEFECTS”
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    I love the byline:

“NO DEFECTS”
    The seller has his lean sigma six certificate in business management of Berlins aelteste Muetzenfarbik.

LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...We, in turn, have the pressure on the forehead that arises from this unending challenge and response.

By way of contrast, I bought a very nice, early ( I think) grey SS officer's cap, that is 110% real, or at least 100% real.

It has some defects, but they are historically grounded in the march of time.

My warm thanks to Paul S.

A shame....if it was a black one, I might have bought it just for a nice cap to wear....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

If you levy your requirements with the seller, I am sure he can conjure a black one from the same hole whence came the grey one.

Here are the pictures of the cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...   LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...  

LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...   LTC  (Ret) Atwood at the  Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik strikes again...  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you, Adrian, I was not as fastidious with my post as I should have been.

Already at $157. The crazy thing is that there are people out there who collect Altestes (knowing they are fakes)--but who am I to understand....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

It is spelled "Aelteste." with an umlaut.
    To each his own, and the the race to the bottom with all of this is very swift.

And you and I, Mr. Mint, cannot be too elitist either with the real "Elite Corps" or fake "Elite Corps."

In a deep sense, Himmler generated his own Kitsch with a perverted and twisted ideal of the elite, which some of us over value; thus, no wonder that others value the knock off items of Kitsch.

It is all Kitsch. LTC Ret Atwood understood the profit of Kitsch in a kind of path breaking way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast