Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luft M 43 Cap

Article about: I am sure this is a fake as it cost me \\$25, but before I do something foolish I would like our experts to confirm that for me. Thank You Dean O Canada

?

Default Luft M 43 Cap

I am sure this is a fake as it cost me $25, but before I do something foolish I would like our experts to confirm that for me.

Thank You

Dean O
    Canada

Luft M 43 CapLuft M 43 CapLuft M 43 CapLuft M 43 CapLuft M 43 CapLuft M 43 CapLuft M 43 CapLuft M 43 Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft M 43 Cap
    P
    Many

?

Anyone???

Dean O

all I can say is it looks correct.

It looks like one of the large lot of original unissued caps found in Holland in the 1960's. I think you made an excellent buy.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I really had no idea!!! But I don't handle much German WW2 Stuff, The guy I bought it fro found it in a box of other things he bought at auction, and had been told the box ( along with a lot of other boxes) had been in storage for years...but I take storys with a grain of salt these days

Thanks Guys

Dean O

$25 bucks....not too shabby! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

These were found in two piece and trapazoid insignia. In the 60's, they were everywhere for $15.00. Along with the caps were found large quantities of fallschirmjaeger bandoleeers in camo gray and tan and unissued other ranks flieger jackets which could be purchased by size and branch color blank collar tabs for $50.00. Eventually, all of this was absorbed into collections.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Unusual that it features air vent grommets. Also only one row of stitching around the edge of the turn up flap above the buttons.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!