Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luft Officers Schirmmützen

Article about: This one is right out of the woodwork. My friend purchased from the children of a Veteren who found it in a trunk as they were cleaning out the house. (Breaks my heart to see this generation

MAP
    ?

Default Luft Officers Schirmmützen

This one is right out of the woodwork. My friend purchased from the children of a Veteren who found it in a trunk as they were cleaning out the house. (Breaks my heart to see this generation pass).

Cap is far from mint. Sweatband is in rough shape. Visor shows quite a bit of age. Also nice bullion insignia on what appears to be a rough tricot contract cap. I'm told there is a maker name right where the sweatband is broken. Piping looks legit as well.

But I love the shape. (Looks like the cap spring has been removed to give it that front line look.)

Should have this in hand next time my dealer stops over to relieve me of my kids college fund.

Thoughts?? (Yes..pics are terrible, I have to tell my friend to upgrade his phone)

Regards,

Michael

Luft Officers SchirmmützenLuft Officers SchirmmützenLuft Officers SchirmmützenLuft Officers Schirmmützen
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Officers Schirmmützen
    P
    Many

It is an original late-war Erel. Some of these are date-stamped under the sweatband.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    It is an original late-war Erel. Some of these are date-stamped under the sweatband.
    Thanks Chris! Great to know.

So, if I purchase, my second Luft Lubstein and at complete different ends of the spectrum in both quality and year.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

nice cap like it.

MAP
    ?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice cap like it.
    Thanks Harry.