Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe general visor cap

Article about: Hi guys. Opinions on this visor cap are necessary! I hope for your help. Thanks in advance. Regards, Jurgen

Question Luftwaffe general visor cap

Hi guys.
    Opinions on this visor cap are necessary!
    I hope for your help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards, Jurgen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe general visor cap   Luftwaffe general visor cap  

Luftwaffe general visor cap   Luftwaffe general visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe general visor cap
    P
    Many

///
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe general visor cap   Luftwaffe general visor cap  

Hi

Looks to have all the standard trademarks of an Erel produced cap.

I don't collect Luftwaffe so wouldn't like to commit on it's authenticity personally as I would assume the price tag is quite high if you are thinking of buying and more experienced people than I would, I hope comment.

The only thing I would comment on is that the insignia is re-applied and it has the black, rather than brown leather trim on the top of the sweatband and for Army caps I personally only buy the brown trim ones...but that is just me.

Hopefully others will add to the discussion to assist your decision.

cheers

Tony

?

Hallo Jürgen,

das ist eine harte Nuß. Trotz der hervorragenden Verarbeitung (ich bin kein Spezialist für die Abzeichen), dem Schirm mit Waffelmuster und der Einfassung aus beschichtetem Gewebe und dem Schweißband hat die Mütze nich die ErEl-Form (s. hier: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...20lw-20012.jpg ). Das und Tatsache, dass stonemint den thread hierher verlegt hat, läßt mich zweifeln. Hoffen wir, dass sich stonemint als absoluter Spezialist selbst dazu äußert.

Thanks guys.
    Yes it is really necessary to make a choice and therefore I want to receive a competent assessment of this cap.

Hi Jurgen,

I would wait for another................if that helps make your decision any easier.

kind regards

Tony

It does look convincing but for a generals cap I'd wait for a eReL Privat model.

IMO, a re-piped officers.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    IMO, a re-piped officers.

Hello,
    This reminds me an old story. My ex-associate, the late Laurent Huart, told me once a story which he witnessed in Paris in the nineties. Of course i wont give the names of the persons involved in this dirty business, but some french members here may know of what and whom i'm talking about...So a guy asks my friend if he knows how to make more money than expected with two german visor caps and he invites him to have a look...

"-Take a white piped WSS visor cap and a Luftwaffe signals visor cap, invert the pipings and what you get is far more valuable than what these caps were in the first place"....you all know what the result is...a WSS visor cap with light brown piping and a Luftwaffe visor cap with white piping...once upon a time in crookland...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks guys.
    I understood opinion on a cap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast