Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor

Article about: Cheers Everyone, Just wanted to show a recent acquisition of mine. A nice Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division EM/NCO Visor cap by Franz Richter & Sohne. Been wanting to add one to the coll

Default Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor

Cheers Everyone,

Just wanted to show a recent acquisition of mine. A nice Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division EM/NCO Visor cap by Franz Richter & Sohne. Been wanting to add one to the collection for a while, and decided to get this beautiful example. Hope you guys like.

Cheers, Warbuff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor  

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice! Fabulous condition!

Always great to have an HG visor in the collection
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

warbuff--I really hate to say this, but the hat is a ground-up fake (ie, no original parts).
    Can you return it?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Stonemint, I acquired this through a dealer and discovered that it was originally sold through Oakleaf Militaria. Personally I have no problems with the Visor, but am curious to hear your thoughts on what makes you say it’s a fake.

Richter was a period maker, but the hat is part of a series of fakes with this stamp that came out in the 1990s.
    It has the pebble-finish underside to the visor that is common to these fakes (instead of being cross-hatched).
    The other easy "tell" to these is the fact that LW visors would not have an RZM #.

Here is an SS kepi by the same faker:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor   Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor  

Here is another "HG":

SA Genl:
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor  Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor 

Fake HJ Richter

Branch-piped SS Richter:

Luftwaffe Hermann Goring Division Visor  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast