Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?

Article about: Hi. I need some help about these one M43 Luftwaffe cap: It is original? Any traces of restoration? Danke in advance Schlange

Default Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?

Hi.

I need some help about these one M43 Luftwaffe cap:
    It is original? Any traces of restoration?

Danke in advance

Schlange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?
    P
    Many

1.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?   Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?  

Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?   Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?  

2.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?   Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?  

3.)

4.)

Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?  

Schlange, I posted this cap (3 photos attached) a while back and it was deemed original. Your example looks to be exactly the same construction. The story I have heard (not confirmed) is that a number of these caps were located in Holland as surplus. They are sometimes referred to as Flakhelfer caps but I believe they are general issue caps made for the Luftwaffe in the late war period. I defer to the expertise of our members for further comment. NH

Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?Luftwaffe M43 cap - original?

CBH
    ?

I have the same hat , I once heard they were ground mechanic issue or similar . They are made of an almost denim type material .

Original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you all for help and INFO.

Schlange