Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing

Article about: Hello friends. What is your opinion on these M34 SS VT side cap ? The manufacturer is difficult to read. "Otto Schlientz, Straubing". Real or Fake? Best regards, Guido

Default M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing

Hello friends. What is your opinion on these M34 SS VT side cap ? The manufacturer is difficult to read. "Otto Schlientz, Straubing". Real or Fake? Best regards, Guido
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing   M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing  

M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing   M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing  

M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing   M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing
    P
    Many

Quite awful, in fact.

- - ------- - -

Might I ask what is going on with this barrage of new members and a heap of junky SS caps?

Are we supposed to be the examination service for a group of new fakes?

Am I missing something here?

Hello, excuse my question. I thought in a "Cap Authentication" forum you can get help from experts. The fakes are getting better and I'm not an expert. I bought this cap, but it can give back. I was unsure about the originality. Thanks for your help.

The answer you was looking for was in the first post from FB. it is in fact quite terrible, and I love the stamp inside. I don't think that anything was meant by the reply, but to do a little research can save a lot of heartache

Quote by Generaladmiral View Post
    Hello, excuse my question. I thought in a "Cap Authentication" forum you can get help from experts. The fakes are getting better and I'm not an expert. I bought this cap, but it can give back. I was unsure about the originality. Thanks for your help.
    Your cap is fake. It is one of such items of below average fake SS headwear that appears here hourly. Do not buy a cap of this type if you have not beforehand deepened yourself in very subtle details. If you are, as you say, a new member, then the duty devolves on you to look around here somewhat, in order to find hundreds of relevant posts offered by
    persons well informed. The amateur in SS regalia poses a threat to himself and deprives others of precious time and effort because of being ill prepared and often just reckless. I make no apologies to you for my response. The grey SS side cap with the nickel and otherwise button and the small Hoheitszeichen are extremely rare and widely faked. Very widely faked. All of these boat caps are faked by the thousands now and clog up all the websites like sewerage.

Might I close by suggesting to you that your expertise and my expertise diverge very sharply, and you are surely without any right to question mine.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Might I close by suggesting to you that your expertise and my expertise diverge very sharply, and you are surely without any right to question mine.
    well said FB

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    well said FB
    Dear Colleague, in fact, I should keep my temper in check, but the barrage of fake SS caps does strike me as more than a coincidence and I am inclined to
    suspicion in a ever more paranoid world. And, when a beginner tries to lecture me about expertise, then I am enjoined to offer a fitting response.
    Thanks for your steadfast role here and greetings to the Isle of Man.

The chance to get away from the digital sledge hammer and to gaze out at a seascape full of the majesty of nature on a windy shore appeals to me. I never do it anymore, even though I could where I live. But the romance and wonder of the sea is somehow lessened by the ease with which niggling balderdash vomits up on my screen
    each minute, whereby the global commons deprives space and time of their majesty and wonder. Not a good thing.

A room with a view 😍 not a bad way to live
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 SS VT side cap, Otto Schlientz, Straubing  

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    A room with a view 😍 not a bad way to live
    Just as I imagined. Bravo. Thank you for sharing your fine life with us here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast