Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M43 cap unusual features?

Article about: Hi Gentlemen here is a M43 cap that's up for sale I have a number of issues with it but am I being harsh? the colour seems off ..the interior cotton looks more like a mesh and it lacks the d

Default M43 cap unusual features?

Hi Gentlemen here is a M43 cap that's up for sale I have a number of issues with it but am I being harsh? the colour seems off ..the interior cotton looks more like a mesh and it lacks the double stiching above the buttons. But maybe it is just and orginal that doesn't conform to the standard? unusual

Many thanks Matt

M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 cap unusual features?
    P
    Many

The inside of the cap is unusual as you stated. The eldeweiss looks okay IMO

Hello,
    It is not an issue Bergmütze, but rather a privately purchased example made of a material like felt
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks for the feedback, were soldiers normally allowed to add badges to the side or is this a symbol of some unit?
    regards MattM43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?

The edelweiss was the badge of the mountain troops:
    Gebirgsjager - Wikipedia
    "Per Ardua"

?

I like it.

Thanks for the feedback ...so it is likely an original WW2 period item but just not a regular issue. Am I correct?

regards Matt

?

Quote by nige300 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback ...so it is likely an original WW2 period item but just not a regular issue. Am I correct?

regards Matt
    Yes, private purchased WWII era cap as stated above. Very nice I might add.

?

Hi,

This cap is an original period made cap from the maker Hermann Gollhofer / Innsbruck (located in Tyrol / Austria) - i have seen a couple of other caps from this maker. All do have the same traits like this Kind of wool, lining, sweatband, button holes etc.

They appear with trap insignia and also T-badge - most with Edelweiß badge - a friend of mine found one with factory applied SS insignia many years ago from this maker but the cap was so damaged from moths that he kept only the insignia.....

Sweatbands on the caps are sometimes different and some of this caps do have 2 materials used for the lining and some do have only one lining material.

?

Here is my old Gollhofer cap that went to a good friend of mine:M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?M43 cap unusual features?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast