Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Article about: by Canuck63 I must be one lucky fella then...when I sold my collection my girlfriend said that I was doing the wrong thing...but when I told her that I had kept twenty complete mannequins in

Default Re: M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    I must be one lucky fella then...when I sold my collection my girlfriend said that I was doing the wrong thing...but when I told her that I had kept twenty complete mannequins in the other house's war-room her eyes glowed!Hey,wait a minute.....MY GF's a WEIRDO....WEIRDESS....SHE-WEIRDO....one of US!!!!!
    LOL!! love it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze
    P
    Many

The M43 arrived this morning so here are some more detailed photo's as the ones off of the site weren't very good!
    Also the reinforcing strip shows the true colour of the lining as the previous photo shows it being quite light blue and every photo I tried to take it came out the same colour! Although it says size 57 it's more like a 58 because I'm a size 58 and it fits me fine!
    Jay
    M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze Front
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

Hi Jay,
    looks 120% good from where I sit!Btw...that strip is not a reinforcing strip,rather a loop to secure the cap to the head with the chinstraps that were made (but rarely issued,more rarely used and even more rarely seen and encountered by collectors) with the M43s...or with makeshift ones!
    The "reinforcing strip" can be found tucked underneath the hem of the earcover,nearly always starting close to the rearmost part of the visor.This reinforcing strip is somethiung we'd like to see but which is to be found on top-end fakes as well...on the other hand its lack shouldn't be considered a red flag by any means if the rest of the features are there!
    Congrats matey!
    Cheers
    P.S.;love them damned buttonholes...
    Manny

Hi Manny, thanks alot for giving this the thumbs up
    I had high hopes it was ok but you've put my mind at rest.
    Also thanks for educating me about the reinforcing strip, I thought it was the two loops LOL
    I originally wanted a Heer M43 but think I'm gunna settle with this one for now!!!
    Thanks once again for taking the time to go through this thread with me and pointing out the things I should be looking out for.
    You're a top bloke
    Jay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3