Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first cap lots of pics for review

Article about: Hi all, Thanks for helping me so much, I got my first cap, I went with this near mint Luft nco flight cap by lubstein, please look over the pictures, let me know any concerns or thoughts wit

Default My first cap lots of pics for review

Hi all,
    Thanks for helping me so much, I got my first cap, I went with this near mint Luft nco flight cap by lubstein, please look over the pictures, let me know any concerns or thoughts with its authenticity, I tried to take as many pics as possible to give you a "in hand" look at it, it has about 3 seperate small moth nips and a small tear in the front of the sweatband and it definatly smells right! Im not sure what the stamping is on the inside sweatband but I saw one just like it before so I think its more unit related then soldier related, any help with that would be great, My next cap will be a heer officer, just waiting for the right one to come along
    My first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first cap lots of pics for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: My first cap lots of pics for review

Nice period original Luftwaffe cap.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I did some research on the stamping, and basically it means "airfield commanders office gardelegen" which was a german airfield during ww2, so im assuming that they stamped where the hat was going to or ordered from...........and im not sure how rare this is but I found a matching 1939 lubstein luft nco "signals" cap for sale on a website with the same exact stamp on the inside. first pic is the signals cap second pic is my cap. your thoughts?

My first cap lots of pics for reviewMy first cap lots of pics for review

?

Good looking cap! I do not have a luftwaffe cap in my collection.

not sure about stamping.but a very nice hat,just like the one I picked up way back early 50s at a rag& bone merchants[friends of the family]

These type of stamps are found in prewar Luftwaffe caps. They indicate the unit the wearer was assigned to.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nice Schirmmütze.
    My first was also a LW NCO cap
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I should buy the signals luft cap also just because the same unit markings make it the sister to this one, they should be together

Well done. A nice cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sweet cap!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast