Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?

Article about: Hey guys, I am new to the forum. I have just begun collecting WWII militaria in the last couple of months, and I have already had my fair share of buying fake items. I have decided to play i

Default Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?

Hey guys, I am new to the forum. I have just begun collecting WWII militaria in the last couple of months, and I have already had my fair share of buying fake items. I have decided to play it safe on this next buy. I had somebody offer to sell me this Nazi cap and Nazi party armband for a really good price. I was planning on buying them, but first I would like to know what the experts among you think. From all that I can tell, they appear to be authentic. The cap has a stamp in the interior and also shows signs of sweat marks and the armband has a few moth holes and what looks, to me, to be period. Just let me know what you think. I have posted a couple detailed pictures of the items. Thanks

Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nazi cap and Nazi armband real or fake?

Both are good original items.

Cheers, Ade.

That KM cap is one that I would love to have in my collection.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    That KM cap is one that I would love to have in my collection.

Believe it or not, I bought this cap off of eBay last week for only $80.00. I messaged the guy who posted it up and told him that eBay will drop the listing once they find it. Once eBay dropped the listing, I offered to buy it for $80 and he accepted. If you are interested in buying one, there is currently one exactly like it for sale on a private listing at German Militaria Collectables Local. The seller is asking $295.00. Here is the link to the site: https://www.germanmilitariacollectib...ified_ID=25921