Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

NEED HELP u boot captain hat

Article about: I learned a long time ago that when it is necessary to continually try to convince myself that an item is genuine, IT IS NOT. This cap is definitely a piece of 4th Reich junk! If you do not

Default Re: NEED HELP u boot captain hat

no i got it from e Bay but i haven't pay for it yet! Can't the rough finish of the edges be because of the age and the hard enviroment of a uBoat? If original i don't want to lose such an item in such a price!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEED HELP u boot captain hat
    P
    Many

Mike.... Let it go bud, there's no free meals in this game.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

You can see it is clearly the same dealer. Apparently on iOffer,
    he's sold 10 units like this one. What does that tell you ?

At militaria shows over here, these go for about $75,
    without artificial 'aging', but includes the insignia.
    Regards,

Steve.

i will delay the payment and wait for more photos to show here and if you still think it's fake i will cancel the transaction!

the insignias are included too but not allowed to be displayed on eBay so the seller will send me photos of the cap with the eagle too!

Mike, 15 posts of which all that answer your question in the negative, and your still clinging to your forlorn hope.... I'll tell you what, buy it, and enjoy it for what it means to you, never mind what others may think....Knock yourself out, remember, if it makes you feel good, that's good enough!
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

i believe you guys because i lack the experience to tell if real or fake so i will not buy it right now! But it won't hurt anyone to give it another try with more clear photos! I don't want to spend $250 for a fake (sold as an original) cap when with the same money i can buy something authentic!

Mike,

A little off topic, but whatever happened about that possible Ju-87 Stuka wreck site that your father discovered in Crete this time last year?

You never posted anything about it after the initial post/blog did you? or have I missed it? An update with photo's would be good on this potentially great find.

In anticipation, Ned.

Plans changed and i didn't visit the wreck place due to lack of time! This summer i'm deffinately going to visit it and i've collected as much information as i could on how to disolve some of it's parts! Don't worry, when i do visit it i will post a lot of pictures here!!!!

?

Mike, more photos will not make the cap become an authentic piece, the seller has sold similar items many times before, where on earth do you think hes getting them all from, they are fake ,fake ,fake, please dont waste your time on this when you could be looking at better more legitimate pieces

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast