Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Need verification on SS capskull

Article about: Hello again! I did post an helmer I purchased thru an antique shop. Today I did a return and tryed to get the money back, but he was suprised when I told him that the Shell was a repro aswel

?

Default Need verification on SS capskull

Hello again!

I did post an helmer I purchased thru an antique shop. Today I did a return and tryed to get the money back, but he was suprised when I told him that the Shell was a repro aswell. So he gave me this, and said here, this one I gurantie you is athentic and the real deal if not I was Wellcome back.

One thing that looks great is the lines (as a rookie) but i would feel so much better if one of the forum could please help me?

Thanks in advance!Need verification on  SS capskullNeed verification on  SS capskullNeed verification on  SS capskullNeed verification on  SS capskull

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need verification on  SS capskull
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Sorry to say this is a fake TK, real ones are never marked with SS runes, some SS eagles where but never skulls.

?

Thank you so much, I feel sorry for the old man, someone has tricked him with all this.. but now I dont take german WWII tho all "real" seems to be fake..

CBH
    ?

SS is the most faked of all WWII items, and have been faked for the last 75years.
    With the totenkopf being the most faked. There are many great threads on the forum showing what to look for.
    But always post here before purchasing, just to be safe.